The defense was properly identified as the scapegoat for the Cowboys 6-10 finish in 2004…
Henry, Secondary Finding an Indentity
One of the most talked about Cowboys' statistics this offseason deals with the fact that Dallas went from first in the league in total defense in 2003 to the middle of the pack in 2004. Many attributed this downfall to lack of pressure on the quarterback, while others have talked about the weak link in the secondary opposite cornerback Terence Newman. Looking back, it's obvious the Cowboys...
308 Fans online
- GAMETHREAD: New Orleans Saints @ Dallas Cowboys | Sep. 28, 2014
- Current Thoughts on Jason Garrett?
- Open apology to Jerry and JG for my in game rant
- Sterling Moore - AGAIN - CAN WE
- Eagles @ 49ers Game Thread