After a gruesome knee injury suffered during OTAs in May, Giants' fullback Henry Hynoski is ahead of…
Position Battles: Tight End
It's the dawn of a new season for New York Giants fans, and the same old question marks surround the team's tight end spot. For the past three seasons, Eli Manning has targeted several different players at tight end. Kevin Boss, one of Manning's favorite receivers, was the Giants tight end for the 2010 season before leaving for Oakland in free agency. For the 2011 season, Jake Ballard rose to become Big Blue's starting tight end, and was a big part of the Giants' success leading them to become eventual Super Bowl champions that season. After tearing his ACL during the Super Bowl, the Giants cut Ballard during the offseason and he was later taken off waivers by the New England Patriots. This past season, the Giants starting tight end...
306 Fans online
- Jerry admits to tampering & says AP wants to be a Cowboy
- Question: would you sign Michael Sam off the Rams practice squad
- WareD94 annual season prediction thread
- The Cowboys know how bad the defense will be
- Huddle-Up: Should The #Cowboys Keep 4 RBs?