IRVING, Tex. - Talk about living in the shadow of others. …
Doing It All
Dallas Cowboys backup quarterback Stephen McGee is, if nothing else, modest. As the team prepares for Sunday's game at Philadelphia, McGee and fellow backup Jon Kitna have the daunting task of impersonating Eagles quarterback Michael Vick in practice. "It's a challenge," McGee said, laughing, "because we really aren't talented enough to do a lot of the things he does." Vick, of course, has...
344 Fans online
- GAMETHREAD: Dallas Cowboys @ St. Louis Rams | Sep. 21, 2014
- MORE NFL Abuse News to be unleashed at 3 PM ET Apparently...
- You can't make this stuff up...J. Dwyer. Dom Violence Arrest
- The Tony Romo Memorial Thread
- Future Cowboy (tongue in cheek) FSU Winston is a moron