IRVING, Tex. - Few NFL players have seen their reputations grow as quickly as that of Detroit Lions…
In his daily press conference, Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett called Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson "arguably the best football player in the National Football League." Moments later, he revealed that Andre Holmes, an undrafted rookie out of Hillsdale (Mich.) College, is impersonating Johnson on the Cowboys' scout team. An undrafted rookie is playing the part of an MVP...
351 Fans online
- GAMETHREAD: Dallas Cowboys @ St. Louis Rams | Sep. 21, 2014
- MORE NFL Abuse News to be unleashed at 3 PM ET Apparently...
- You can't make this stuff up...J. Dwyer. Dom Violence Arrest
- The Tony Romo Memorial Thread
- Future Cowboy (tongue in cheek) FSU Winston is a moron