MADISON - Wisconsin wasn't as crisp offensively as they've been in the last couple games, but its…
Notes: Lots Of Good Big Guys At UW
MADISON — There will be no more Coppin States. Gone are the days of 6-foot-5 forwards guarding Jon Leuer. With Big Ten play starting up, Wisconsin will find itself matched up against opponents that have the size to counter their own superior length. Against Minnesota Tuesday, with the Gophers providing Ralph Sampson III, Rodney Williams, Trevor Mbakwe and Colton Iverson, the Badgers received a...
348 Fans online
- GAMETHREAD: Dallas Cowboys @ St. Louis Rams | Sep. 21, 2014
- MORE NFL Abuse News to be unleashed at 3 PM ET Apparently...
- You can't make this stuff up...J. Dwyer. Dom Violence Arrest
- The Tony Romo Memorial Thread
- Future Cowboy (tongue in cheek) FSU Winston is a moron