When the Dallas Cowboys finally took to the field Saturday in the Alamodome for their first practice…
DAY ONE: Notes from camp
* The Dallas Cowboys placed TE Martellus Bennett (ankle) and S Akwasi-Owusu Ansah (shoulder) on Active/NFI and placed LB Stephen Hodge (knee) and DE Lorenzo Washington (hamstring) on Active/PUP. All four of those players count against the 80-man roster.
* Sunday's practice marks the first two-a-day practice with the first practice beginning at 9:00 a.m.
* Former Houston Oilers Head Coach Bum Phillips was in attendance Saturday.
* Also in attendance today was Baylor Head Football Coach Art Briles.
* As of 7 p.m. today, 132 media credentials have been distributed for training camp.
CowboysHQ.com Recommended Stories
Dr. Roto Video: Waiver Wire Wednesday
Dr. Roto believes Miami Dolphins WR Jarvis Landry will overtake WR Brian Hartline as the team's No. 2 receiver sooner rather than later. Stay ahead of the curve with Dr. Roto!Read More
Giants Strike First In Game One Rout
The San Francisco Giants came out swinging in Game One of the 2014 World Series, scoring three times in the first inning and never looking back.Read More
Three of earth’s best ingredients combined into one succulent strip. Tailgaters will bow in appreciation.Read More
National Anthem Played with a Gun!
Musical targets? Yes, this guy plays the national anthem while shooting musical targets.Read More
Late Season Eastern Steel
NAFC friend, Frank Scalish, is best known for his achievements as a professional bass fisherman, but when the weather cools, the tourneys are over and the last bass has been weighed, he dons waders,…Read More