When the Dallas Cowboys finally took to the field Saturday in the Alamodome for their first practice…
DAY ONE: Notes from camp
* The Dallas Cowboys placed TE Martellus Bennett (ankle) and S Akwasi-Owusu Ansah (shoulder) on Active/NFI and placed LB Stephen Hodge (knee) and DE Lorenzo Washington (hamstring) on Active/PUP. All four of those players count against the 80-man roster.
* Sunday's practice marks the first two-a-day practice with the first practice beginning at 9:00 a.m.
* Former Houston Oilers Head Coach Bum Phillips was in attendance Saturday.
* Also in attendance today was Baylor Head Football Coach Art Briles.
* As of 7 p.m. today, 132 media credentials have been distributed for training camp.
CowboysHQ.com Recommended Stories
Week 8: Super Sleepers
Every week, Fantasy Football Expert Jeb Gorham digs in his list of rankings to find the best sleepers for deeper formats. Consider giving these players a chance, but be aware of the risk! Tampa Bay…Read More
Watch: Sailfish Goes Psycho!
Check out this classic video of Dan Larson battling an acrobatic sailfish on a trip to the world-famous Tropic Star Lodge in Panama.Read More
BOMBS AWAY: ISIS BEFORE AND AFTER AIRSTRIKE
Photographer Bulent Kilic captured these amazing images of ISIS members who were on the very wrong end of an allied bombing in Turkey.Read More
TBT: Pumpkin Carving With A Handgun
While many hunters are focused on pursuing big game in late October, it’s also time to make sure you’re ready for Halloween, and specifically trick-or-treaters. In this throwback Thursday video,…Read More
Sullivan weighs seriousness of concussions
John Sullivan has suffered five concussions in his seven-year career, but he doesn’t believe his future is “in doubt.” He weighs the severity of the concussions against the number of them.Read More