IRVING, Tex. - A lot of players arrive in the NFL unsure of what to expect…
Hamlin Feeling Safer In Second Year
The team lacked depth at the safety positions, and Hamlin, who showed the ability to make plays in coverage and provide physical run support during a standout college career at Clemson, was expected to back up at both safety spots. But that plan was derailed when Hamlin fractured his wrist during training camp over the summer. He made his way back to the field, playing in six games, but was active for just six games. His in-game contributions consisted on of special teams duty. As the Cowboys get ready for their second Organized Team Activity (OTA), Hamlin has a...
289 Fans online
- Cowboys-Dolphins Game Thread
- Can this team legitimately contend this season?
- WareD94 annual season prediction thread
- Question: would you sign Michael Sam off the Rams practice squad
- Huddle-Up: Should The #Cowboys Keep 4 RBs?