* Marion Barber's rushing touchdown gave him 40 for his career to break a tie with Calvin Hill for sole possession of fourth in franchise history.
* David Buehler tied his career-high with four touchbacks in today's game to give him 17 on the season, tying the second-most in a Cowboys season since 1991.
* Patrick Crayton had his second career punt return for a touchdown today, this one going for 82 yards after last week's previous career-high of 73 yards he returned for a touchdown. He became the sixth Dallas Cowboy with multiple punt returns for a touchdown in a season, the second Cowboy to do it in back to back games – Bob Hayes, 90 yards vs. Pittsburgh (12/8/68) and 63 yards at New York (12/15/68).
Crayton's back-to-back games with a punt return for a touchdown was the first in the NFL since last season when Johnnie Lee Higgins of Oakland accomplished the feat on Nov. 16 and Nov. 23.
* Sam Hurd had his second career touchdown catch in today's game. It was a 36-yarder in the first quarter – the second-longest reception of his career.
* Kevin Ogletree saw the first action of his career on offense late in the fourth quarter. He caught his first career pass – a 19-yard gain on third-and-10 to convert a first down.
* Romo completed 21 passes today to 10 different receivers.
* DeMarcus Ware had a quarterback sack today, his third consecutive game with a sack – the eighth time in his career he has a streak of three-or-more games with a sack.
* Jason Witten's 36 yards today gave him 5,283 for his career and allowed him to pass Russ Francis (5,262) and tie Keith Jackson for 16th all-time among league tight ends.
* Witten caught four passes in today's game to give him 466 for his career and break a tie with Mickey Shuler for ninth on the NFL's all-time tight ends receptions list. He is 14 catches behind Jackie Smith (480) for eighth.
Wade Phillips talks about Sunday's convincing win over Seattle…