Wade Phillips talks about Sunday's convincing win over Seattle.
NOTES: Cowboys blast Seahawks
* David Buehler tied his career-high with four touchbacks in today's game to give him 17 on the season, tying the second-most in a Cowboys season since 1991.
* Patrick Crayton had his second career punt return for a touchdown today, this one going for 82 yards after last week's previous career-high of 73 yards he returned for a touchdown. He became the sixth Dallas Cowboy with multiple punt returns for a touchdown in a season, the second Cowboy to do it in back to back games – Bob Hayes, 90 yards vs. Pittsburgh (12/8/68) and 63 yards at New York (12/15/68).
Crayton's back-to-back games with a punt return for a touchdown was the first in the NFL since last season when Johnnie Lee Higgins of Oakland accomplished the feat on Nov. 16 and Nov. 23.
* Sam Hurd had his second career touchdown catch in today's game. It was a 36-yarder in the first quarter – the second-longest reception of his career.
* Kevin Ogletree saw the first action of his career on offense late in the fourth quarter. He caught his first career pass – a 19-yard gain on third-and-10 to convert a first down.
* Romo completed 21 passes today to 10 different receivers.
* DeMarcus Ware had a quarterback sack today, his third consecutive game with a sack – the eighth time in his career he has a streak of three-or-more games with a sack.
* Jason Witten's 36 yards today gave him 5,283 for his career and allowed him to pass Russ Francis (5,262) and tie Keith Jackson for 16th all-time among league tight ends.
* Witten caught four passes in today's game to give him 466 for his career and break a tie with Mickey Shuler for ninth on the NFL's all-time tight ends receptions list. He is 14 catches behind Jackie Smith (480) for eighth.
CowboysHQ.com Recommended Stories
Peyton Manning Breaks All-Time TD Record
Peyton Manning emerged alone atop yet another category in the NFL record book tonight vs the Niners, as he tossed touchdown #509 under the national spotlight of Sunday Night Football (NBC). (Photo…Read More
LenDale White escorted out of the Coliseum
Former USC and NFL running back LenDale White added tons of drama to what was a relatively quiet Homecoming weekend for the Trojans.Read More
Video Tip: The 1-Minute Golf Swing
Here’s a way to watch football and improve your golf swing at the same time. In your living room (or on the range), practice the one-minute golf swing, as shown in this video. Set the timer on your…Read More
Dr. Roto Video: Week 7 Recap
Dr. Roto, like many others, can't believe Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson (pictured above) passed for over 300 yards and rushed for over 100 yards in the same game. First time that's ever happened…Read More
Windy Weather Whitetails
As soon as those winds fall off, get into the stand! I always tell people you can't kill them if you aren't out, but if you want to try and pick an opportune time – this is it.Read More
- GAMETHREAD: Giants@Cowboys | October 19, 2014 | 3:25PMCT | FOX
- Haven't beaten team that currently has a winning record
- Garrett told Linehan we want to run the ball like the 90s
- When did this site begin?