* Patrick Crayton returned a Michael Koenen punt 73 yards for a touchdown, his first career punt return for a touchdown. It was the first punt return for a touchdown for Dallas since Terence Newman returned one 56 yards for a score against Detroit (12/31/06). It was also the longest punt return by a Cowboys player since Deion Sanders returned one 76 yards at Indianapolis (10/31/99).
* Crayton finished with 87 punt return yards to give him 796 for his
career to pass James Jones (736) for seventh in club history.
* Crayton's touchdown catch today gave him 20 for his career and allowed
him to tie Terry Glenn for 12th all-time in club history.
* Nick Folk's three field goal attempts today gave him 66 for his career
to pass Ken Willis and Efren Herrera for the eighth-most field goal
attempts in club history.
* Bradie James played in his 100th career game today. Prior to today's
game, James racked up 670 career tackles, 14.5 sacks, 18 tackles for
losses, 21 pressures, nine pass breakups and six forced fumbles.
* Mike Jenkins intercepted his second pass of the season today.
* Tony Romo attempted 29 passes today to give him 1,501 for his career and
make him eligible for career records.
* Romo threw for 311 yards, upping his club record to 19 career 300-yard
outings. The club is now 16-3 when Romo throws for 300-or-more yards. It
also marked his second consecutive 300-yard outing - the third time in
his career he has had back-to-back 300-yard games. He also had a
club-record streak of three 300-yard outings in 2007. It was his third
300-yard performance of the season, tying for the third-most 300-yard
games in a season in club history. Romo holds the club record of
300-yard games in a season - seven in 2007.
* Romo finished the game with a 141.6 rating - the third-highest
quarterback rating of his career behind 148.9 (vs. Tampa Bay, 11/23/06)
and 141.7 (at Philadelphia, 11/4/07).
* With his interception-free game at Kansas City (10/11) and again today,
it marked the second time in his career he has gone back-to-back games
without an interception. The first was in 2006 - at Washington (11/5)
and at Arizona (11/12).
* Allen Rossum made his Cowboys debut today as the club's kickoff and punt
returner. He left the game after his first kickoff return of 16 yards
with a hamstring injury and did not return.
* Orlando Scandrick intercepted his first career pass on a fourth quarter
Matt Ryan attempt.
* DeMarcus Ware finished today's game with two sacks, the 11th multiple
sack game of his career. With his two sacks in the game at Kansas City
(10/11), it marked the first time in his career he had back-to-back
games with multiple sacks.
* Jason Witten's 53 receiving yards today upped his career total to 5,247
to move him past Frank Clarke (5,214) for fifth on Dallas' all-time
receiving yards chart.
* Witten's 53 yards today allowed him to pass Brett Jones (5,195), Dave
Casper (5,216) and John Mackey (5,236) for 18th all-time among league
tight ends with 5,247.
Witten caught five passes in today's game to give him 462 for his career
and move him past Todd Christensen (461) and tie with Mickey Shuler for
ninth on the NFL's all-time tight ends receptions list.
Fresh off their bye week, the Dallas Cowboys warmed up in the second quarter before taking care of…