Fresh off their bye week, the Dallas Cowboys warmed up in the second quarter before taking care of…
NOTES: 'Boys impressive in big win
* Crayton finished with 87 punt return yards to give him 796 for his career to pass James Jones (736) for seventh in club history.
* Crayton's touchdown catch today gave him 20 for his career and allowed him to tie Terry Glenn for 12th all-time in club history.
* Nick Folk's three field goal attempts today gave him 66 for his career to pass Ken Willis and Efren Herrera for the eighth-most field goal attempts in club history.
* Bradie James played in his 100th career game today. Prior to today's game, James racked up 670 career tackles, 14.5 sacks, 18 tackles for losses, 21 pressures, nine pass breakups and six forced fumbles.
* Mike Jenkins intercepted his second pass of the season today.
* Tony Romo attempted 29 passes today to give him 1,501 for his career and make him eligible for career records.
* Romo threw for 311 yards, upping his club record to 19 career 300-yard outings. The club is now 16-3 when Romo throws for 300-or-more yards. It also marked his second consecutive 300-yard outing - the third time in his career he has had back-to-back 300-yard games. He also had a club-record streak of three 300-yard outings in 2007. It was his third 300-yard performance of the season, tying for the third-most 300-yard games in a season in club history. Romo holds the club record of 300-yard games in a season - seven in 2007.
* Romo finished the game with a 141.6 rating - the third-highest quarterback rating of his career behind 148.9 (vs. Tampa Bay, 11/23/06) and 141.7 (at Philadelphia, 11/4/07).
* With his interception-free game at Kansas City (10/11) and again today, it marked the second time in his career he has gone back-to-back games without an interception. The first was in 2006 - at Washington (11/5) and at Arizona (11/12).
* Allen Rossum made his Cowboys debut today as the club's kickoff and punt returner. He left the game after his first kickoff return of 16 yards with a hamstring injury and did not return.
* Orlando Scandrick intercepted his first career pass on a fourth quarter Matt Ryan attempt.
* DeMarcus Ware finished today's game with two sacks, the 11th multiple sack game of his career. With his two sacks in the game at Kansas City (10/11), it marked the first time in his career he had back-to-back games with multiple sacks.
* Jason Witten's 53 receiving yards today upped his career total to 5,247 to move him past Frank Clarke (5,214) for fifth on Dallas' all-time receiving yards chart.
* Witten's 53 yards today allowed him to pass Brett Jones (5,195), Dave Casper (5,216) and John Mackey (5,236) for 18th all-time among league tight ends with 5,247.
Witten caught five passes in today's game to give him 462 for his career and move him past Todd Christensen (461) and tie with Mickey Shuler for ninth on the NFL's all-time tight ends receptions list.
CowboysHQ.com Recommended Stories
Week 8: Super Sleepers
Every week, Fantasy Football Expert Jeb Gorham digs in his list of rankings to find the best sleepers for deeper formats. Consider giving these players a chance, but be aware of the risk! Tampa Bay…Read More
Watch: Sailfish Goes Psycho!
Check out this classic video of Dan Larson battling an acrobatic sailfish on a trip to the world-famous Tropic Star Lodge in Panama.Read More
BOMBS AWAY: ISIS BEFORE AND AFTER AIRSTRIKE
Photographer Bulent Kilic captured these amazing images of ISIS members who were on the very wrong end of an allied bombing in Turkey.Read More
TBT: Pumpkin Carving With A Handgun
While many hunters are focused on pursuing big game in late October, it’s also time to make sure you’re ready for Halloween, and specifically trick-or-treaters. In this throwback Thursday video,…Read More
Sullivan weighs seriousness of concussions
John Sullivan has suffered five concussions in his seven-year career, but he doesn’t believe his future is “in doubt.” He weighs the severity of the concussions against the number of them.Read More