Fresh off their bye week, the Dallas Cowboys warmed up in the second quarter before taking care of…
NOTES: 'Boys impressive in big win
* Crayton finished with 87 punt return yards to give him 796 for his career to pass James Jones (736) for seventh in club history.
* Crayton's touchdown catch today gave him 20 for his career and allowed him to tie Terry Glenn for 12th all-time in club history.
* Nick Folk's three field goal attempts today gave him 66 for his career to pass Ken Willis and Efren Herrera for the eighth-most field goal attempts in club history.
* Bradie James played in his 100th career game today. Prior to today's game, James racked up 670 career tackles, 14.5 sacks, 18 tackles for losses, 21 pressures, nine pass breakups and six forced fumbles.
* Mike Jenkins intercepted his second pass of the season today.
* Tony Romo attempted 29 passes today to give him 1,501 for his career and make him eligible for career records.
* Romo threw for 311 yards, upping his club record to 19 career 300-yard outings. The club is now 16-3 when Romo throws for 300-or-more yards. It also marked his second consecutive 300-yard outing - the third time in his career he has had back-to-back 300-yard games. He also had a club-record streak of three 300-yard outings in 2007. It was his third 300-yard performance of the season, tying for the third-most 300-yard games in a season in club history. Romo holds the club record of 300-yard games in a season - seven in 2007.
* Romo finished the game with a 141.6 rating - the third-highest quarterback rating of his career behind 148.9 (vs. Tampa Bay, 11/23/06) and 141.7 (at Philadelphia, 11/4/07).
* With his interception-free game at Kansas City (10/11) and again today, it marked the second time in his career he has gone back-to-back games without an interception. The first was in 2006 - at Washington (11/5) and at Arizona (11/12).
* Allen Rossum made his Cowboys debut today as the club's kickoff and punt returner. He left the game after his first kickoff return of 16 yards with a hamstring injury and did not return.
* Orlando Scandrick intercepted his first career pass on a fourth quarter Matt Ryan attempt.
* DeMarcus Ware finished today's game with two sacks, the 11th multiple sack game of his career. With his two sacks in the game at Kansas City (10/11), it marked the first time in his career he had back-to-back games with multiple sacks.
* Jason Witten's 53 receiving yards today upped his career total to 5,247 to move him past Frank Clarke (5,214) for fifth on Dallas' all-time receiving yards chart.
* Witten's 53 yards today allowed him to pass Brett Jones (5,195), Dave Casper (5,216) and John Mackey (5,236) for 18th all-time among league tight ends with 5,247.
Witten caught five passes in today's game to give him 462 for his career and move him past Todd Christensen (461) and tie with Mickey Shuler for ninth on the NFL's all-time tight ends receptions list.
CowboysHQ.com Recommended Stories
Dr. Roto Video: Waiver Wire Wednesday
Dr. Roto believes Miami Dolphins WR Jarvis Landry will overtake WR Brian Hartline as the team's No. 2 receiver sooner rather than later. Stay ahead of the curve with Dr. Roto!Read More
Giants Strike First In Game One Rout
The San Francisco Giants came out swinging in Game One of the 2014 World Series, scoring three times in the first inning and never looking back.Read More
Three of earth’s best ingredients combined into one succulent strip. Tailgaters will bow in appreciation.Read More
National Anthem Played with a Gun!
Musical targets? Yes, this guy plays the national anthem while shooting musical targets.Read More
Late Season Eastern Steel
NAFC friend, Frank Scalish, is best known for his achievements as a professional bass fisherman, but when the weather cools, the tourneys are over and the last bass has been weighed, he dons waders,…Read More