As we review the Las Vegas Sun's report on Adam Jones' grand jury testimony concerning his…
Talking "D" with Pacman
What do you say to Chad Johnson, who … said you're "going to get it"? A: Me and Chad are good friends – we always talk trash. But I'll be ready and prepared to do my job. He talked about scoring a touchdown and kissing the star (on the Texas Stadium turf). A: I ain't got nothing to do with that. But I don't think he'll get in (the end zone). If we do our job, he won't get in the end zone. As long as we get some pressure up front, I think we'll be alright. Do you like it when players talk like he talks? A: Oh yeah. You know, Chad ain't...
302 Fans online
- Jerry admits to tampering & says AP wants to be a Cowboy
- Question: would you sign Michael Sam off the Rams practice squad
- WareD94 annual season prediction thread
- The Cowboys know how bad the defense will be
- Huddle-Up: Should The #Cowboys Keep 4 RBs?