The Cowboys will make their final playoff push with a new kicker…
Making No Sense of It All
Ah, but tap those breaks, Mr. "You-Are-What-You-Are'': If the Cowboys have learned anything this year, it should be that while there is a special column for "wins'' and another special column for "losses,'' there is no column for "oughtas.'' Should Dallas have won, 24-20, as the scoreboard reads, because of Terry Glenn's end-zone tippy-toeing with 24 seconds left in Carolina? Or does Bill really want to wrestle with all the "oughtas''? Billy Cundiff missed a game-tying field goal with 15 with 78 seconds left, but the Cowboys received a reprieve (that set up Glenn's score) when the refs decided, somewhat dubiously, that the Panthers bumped into the kicker. Maybe that oughta have been a non-call. Carolina receiver Steve Smith -- deemed before the game by Parcells as one of the top...
286 Fans online
- Cowboys-Dolphins Game Thread
- Jerry admits to tampering & says AP wants to be a Cowboy
- Can this team legitimately contend this season?
- WareD94 annual season prediction thread
- Question: would you sign Michael Sam off the Rams practice squad