Les looks at several Browns items, including the way he expects Romeo Crennel to handle integrating…
Monday Injury Report
* TE Sean Ryan (fractured foot): He is expected to be back before the season opener.
* DE Marcus Spears (knee, groin and ankle): He will be sidelined two to four weeks.
* FB Darian Barnes (ankle): Missed the preseason game against the Cardinals for precautionary reasons. Day to Day.
* RB Erik Bickerstaff (neck): Missed the preseason game against the Cardinals for precautionary reasons. Day to Day.
* RT Jacob Rogers (sprained knee): Underwent an MRI on Sunday. Prognosis will be revealed on Monday.
CowboysHQ.com Recommended Stories
Dr. Roto Video: Week 8 Strategy
Should you keep Fred Jackson or cut him? Should you cut Zac Stacy or trade him? Each team requires its own strategy based on different circumstances and Dr. Roto does his best to clarify your…Read More
Who's Hot? Week 8: Trevone, Pitt D, Kirby
The stud teams, players, coaches and trends from Week 8Read More
10 Rules For Night Shift Walleyes
Autumn walleye anglers turn their bows toward the launch ramp as the sun sets and evening temperatures begin to fall. That’s when Steve DeZurik begins his fishing shift.Read More
National Anthem Played with a Gun!
Musical targets? Yes, this guy plays the national anthem while shooting musical targets.Read More
The Haunted History of the White House
The Executive Mansion isn't just home to the First Family. It's also home to a variety of...ghosts.Read More
- GAMETHREAD: Giants@Cowboys | October 19, 2014 | 3:25PMCT | FOX
- Haven't beaten team that currently has a winning record
- Garrett told Linehan we want to run the ball like the 90s
- When did this site begin?