We go boxing with Brandon Carr, James Hanna and Lance Dunbar ... I've got four hours of daily…
Cowboys' Dez Offers LeBron Cramp Solution
LeBron James' muscle cramp in Game 1 of the NBA Finals is central to the story of Miami's loss at San Antonio.
And suddenly, everyone is offering a "fix'' -- including Dallas Cowboys star receiver Dez Bryant.
Dez Bryant is affiliated with BioSteel, a company that makes the "high-caliber sports nutrition product." (As Dez made clear on Twitter.) Meanwhile, Gatorade is poking fun at LeBron for being a PowerAde man. And Kobe Bryant is insisting that players be allowed to choose their in-game energy drink (with, of course, his own marketing tie).
We'll keep you posted as to when Jason Witten chimes in with an endorsement of that pickle juice of his.
288 Fans online
- Cowboys-Dolphins Game Thread
- Jerry admits to tampering & says AP wants to be a Cowboy
- Can this team legitimately contend this season?
- WareD94 annual season prediction thread
- Question: would you sign Michael Sam off the Rams practice squad