During the months leading up to the NFL Draft, one of the positions almost universally viewed as a…
Cowboys bolster passing game
That's because San Diego State's Gavin Escobar is a tight end, which clearly is not a position of need with star Jason Witten and promising youngster James Hanna. Escobar measured in at the NFL Combine at 6-6 and weighed 254 pounds. He's not blindingly fast (he ran a 4.84 in the 40-yard dash, but ran a 4.78 and 4.81 at San Diego State's Pro Day), but he's a very smooth runner who can get behind...
292 Fans online
- GAMETHREAD: Dallas Cowboys @ St. Louis Rams | Sep. 21, 2014
- MORE NFL Abuse News to be unleashed at 3 PM ET Apparently...
- You can't make this stuff up...J. Dwyer. Dom Violence Arrest
- Reports: Adrian Peterson investigated for another abuse case
- Future Cowboy (tongue in cheek) FSU Winston is a moron