Texas running back Fozzy Whittaker works toward shot at the NFL. …
Finding the Fozzy
It was a common sight last year: Fozzy Whittaker in the shotgun at quarterback, super-speedster D.J. Monroe gets sent into motion, and the Longhorns unleashed their "Wild" formation. At times, the cat-quick Monroe received the ball on a jet sweep, bending the edge. More often, it was Whittaker dancing his way to daylight. And still other times, the formation led to a trick play, via a reverse or some other gadget conjured up by offensive coordinator Bryan Harsin. Most of the major players are back. But gone is Whittaker, someone so successful in his role at quarterback that many people labeled Texas's version of the formation the "Wild Fozzy." And...
303 Fans online
- Jerry admits to tampering & says AP wants to be a Cowboy
- Question: would you sign Michael Sam off the Rams practice squad
- WareD94 annual season prediction thread
- The Cowboys know how bad the defense will be
- Huddle-Up: Should The #Cowboys Keep 4 RBs?