Like every team in the NFL, the Dallas Cowboys have begun the mad scramble to sign undrafted free…
Cowboys targeting CB, but at what price?
Here's what we know with certainty: former first round draft pick Terence Newman is on the decline and is expected to be a salary-cap casualty. Keep in mind the Cowboys can save approximately $6 million in salary cap space if they designate Newman as a post-June 1 cap casualty. If you were Jerry Jones, you'd like part ways with the veteran corner too- unless he's willing to take a pay cut. While that may be possible, it still doesn't solve the problem of the Dallas secondary being beaten with regularity last...
290 Fans online
- Cowboys-Dolphins Game Thread
- Can this team legitimately contend this season?
- WareD94 annual season prediction thread
- Question: would you sign Michael Sam off the Rams practice squad
- Huddle-Up: Should The #Cowboys Keep 4 RBs?